This post is also available in: Deutsch
Welcome to another world. Playing as a squad changes everything. Some differences:
- More action around you. Sometimes it´s really hard to separate footsteps from enemies and your teammates. Minimap is your best friend.
- Spotting enough cars or boats before landing is very important. You should use more than one vehicle for a shift. A full squad in one car is an easy target for another team – remember: A car explodes in seconds if four weapons spray bullets in it.
- You start with a maximum of 25 teams. If you avoid a hot drop, you have enough room to loot undisturbed. Concentrate on premium loot.
- Try to spread your team into all directions and scout for enemy teams. It´s nearly impossible to “overlook” enemies. Situations, where you run into a team by surprise, are nearly impossible.
- If you shoot at a target, within seconds you will become a target for four enemies. Never ever shoot without cover! And don´t stand still. Fire, cover, change position, fire, cover – and so on…